Pages

Thursday 9 January 2014

January WIP

Our January challenge over on one of the Ravelry groups is to complete some of our WIP (works in progress).  I have already finished a pair of fingerless mittens and a little baby jacket and am now starting a blackwork project that I started many years ago.  You can see the project here.

I thought I would photo part of what I have done as the start of the month and then I will post an end of the month photo at the end of January just so folks can see how it has progressed.

Start:





1 comment:

  1. That looks good, Liz. Definitely worth finishing. I have a blackwork in progress too. I should probably get that out to finish if my fingers will stitch. I look forward to seeing it finished.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.